TensCare Sure Pro Pelvic Floor Incontinence Trainer
Recovering from your pregnancy is no mean-feat, but sometimes we need a little help to get back to normal. Designed to treat postpartum incontinence, the TensCare Sure Pro Pelvic Floor Incontinence Trainer uses EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) to train and strengthen your pelvic muscles to stop urine leakage in its tracks.
Please note that pelvic floor trainers should only be used at least 6 weeks after vaginal childbirth.
- 1 x Sure Pro Trainer
- 2 x Connection Leads
- 1 x Pack of 4 Electrode Pads
- 1 x Vaginal Probe
- 1 x Li-Ion Battery
- 1 x Charging Cradle
- 1 x UK Power Adaptor
- 1 x Storage Pouch
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Who Can Use the TensCare Incontinence Trainer?
It can be tough getting your body back to normal, but a persistent trait of postpartum recovery is incontinence. The TensCare Sure Pro is a medically certified Tens and EMS device with a wide range of programmes that you can use to strengthen your pelvic muscles and stop all forms of incontinence.
How Do I Use the Sure Pro Trainer?
The Sure Pro Trainer is easy to set up and get started with. Just follow the instructions in the user manual below:
How Often Should I Use the Sure Pro Trainer?
Clinical trials with the Sure Pro Trainer have used no more than one treatment per day, but evidence seems to show that there is no additional improvement to using stimulation more than three times a week. However, for home use, it's better to establish a routine of using "Sure Pro" daily!
What Makes the Sure Pro the Best Treatment For Weak Pelvic Floors?
There's a lot of different treatments out there for incontinence, but we think the Sure Pro is a punch above the rest!
- It can reduce leakage – not simply contain it. Most women see significant results in as little as three weeks
- It is drug-free with no side effects
- It is safe and easy to use with preset programmes to suit your needs
- It is discreet and can be used at home during your own time
- It may help to avoid surgery
- It may improve sexual intimacy by toning your pelvic floor
What Position Is Best When Using the Sure Pro Incontinence Trainer?
You can use the Sure Pro in any position, but users usually find it most comfortable reclining on the sofa or lying in bed with the knees slightly drawn up. It's important to find a comfortable position before beginning your 20 minute sessions.
It's important to find a comfortable position for your pelvic floor exercises
What Types of Incontinence Does the Sure Pro Treat?
There are three types of incontinence which can be treated with the Sure Pro Floor Trainer:
- Stress Incontinence is the involuntary leakage of urine when you cough, sneeze, strain or make sudden movements. It is particularly common in women and occurs when the bladder neck and the other mechanisms that act to hold urine in the bladder are not working properly.
- Urge Incontinence describes an overactive bladder. A person may experience a strong and sudden urge to go to the toilet but are not always able to hold on, or have to go so frequently that it becomes inconvenient.
- Mixed Incontinence is a combination of both Stress and Urge Incontinence.
Features and Benefits of the Sure Pro Pelvic Trainer
- Pelvic floor trainer for incontinence
- Includes a dedicated "Tibial Nerve Stimulation" programme for the relief of Detrusor Instability
- Automatic keypad lock and manual programme lock to ensure your program doesn't change accidentally
- Safety open circuit detector prevents any sudden increases in stimulation
- LED backlit screen ensures easy use every time with a modern, colour screen enabling quick access and control
- Range of 11 pre-set and 3 manual programs for optimal choice
- Work/rest ratio warning to ensure you do not overwork your muscles
- Comfortable muscle stimulation with fine-tune adjustment settings for levels of intensity
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery with an external charger
- Sufficient memory for a 90-day, daily treatment program
- Dual channel independent channels can be used with vaginal or anal electrodes, or 4 self-adhesive electrode pads
- Waveform: Asymemetrical rectangular
- Intensity: 99mA zero to peakm constant voltage over 470 - 2000Ohm constant current over 160 - 470ohm
- Max. Pulse Energy: Total output limited to 25uC per pulse
- Output Plug: Fully shielded, touchproof mini USB
- Channels: Single channel
- Batteries/Power: BL-6F Li-Ion batter 3.7V 1100mAh
- Battery Life: At least 10 hours at 50mA 300uS 50Hz
- Weight: 90g (without batteries)
- Adjustable timer:
- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes (Default)
- 30 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 60 minutes
- 90 minutes
- Safety Classification: Internal power source. Type BF. Designed for continuous use. No special moisture protection
- Environmental Specification Operating:
- Humidity: 20 to 93% RH
- Temperature Range: 10°C to 55°C
- Atmospheric Pressure: 700hPa to 1060hPa
- Humidity: Up to 93% RH (non-condensing)
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 55°C
- Atmospheric Pressure: 700hPa to 1060hPa
- Type BF Equipment: Equipment providing a degree of protection against electric shock, with isolated applied part
- Should not be used if you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy as electrical stimulation may affect seizure threshold.
- Do not permit use by persons unable to understand the instructions or persons with cognitive disabilities, i.e.; Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.