Beurer BY60 Electric Breast Pump Kit
While breast feeding can be incredibly beneficial for your baby's health, it isn't always easiest thing to fit around your schedule, especially if you have two mouths to feed. Containing a high quality electric breast pump as well as a number of accessories for improved comfort and convenience, the Beurer BY60 Electric Breast Pump Kit can help make the process as easy as possible. With 10 stimulation and pumping levels and the ability to save and customise settings, the breast pump allows you to create the perfect environment for comfortable milk expression.
What's Included In My Purchase?
With your purchase you will receive:
- 1 x Breast Pump (motor unit)
- 1 x Silicone Tube
- 1 x Pump Attachment (with silicone membrane and silicone valve)
- 1 x Standard Silicone Cushion
- 1 x Small Silicon Cushion
- 2 x Bottles
- 2 x Bottle Caps
- 1 x Silicone Teat
- 1 x Bottle Cap for Silicone Teat
- 1 x Manual Pump
- 1 x Bottle Holder
- 2x Adapter (for Avent and NUK bottles)
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- 1 x Mains Plug
- 4 x AA batteries
- Instructions for Use
Why Should I Choose the Beurer BY60 Breast Pump Kit
- Designed for Comfort: Some breast pumps may provide too much suction or stimulation, leading to pain and discomfort. To ensure you are always firmly in control of the process, the Beurer BY60 offer 10 stimulation levels and 10 pumping levels, as well as a memory function for saving your settings. Two silicon cushions are also provided, so you can settle into a comfortable, supported position prior to breast pumping.
- Increased Portability: To fit breast feeding your children around your busy schedule, you may sometimes need to use a breast pump when you're away from home. The Beurer BY60 kit includes a large storage bag for easy transportation of your device, as well as a manual pump that you can use if you don't have a place to plug in your electric one.
- Trustworthy Medical Device: All devices and products in this kit meet relevant standards so you can be sure of their safety for both you and your child. For example, the CE labelling confirms the product complies with the Directive 93/42/EEC on medical products.
Great for Mothers of Twins
Breast feeding can be very beneficial for your baby's health, however the process can prove difficult especially if your child is born prematurely. As premature births are up to 50% more common in twins, this kit is perfect for ensuring both your little ones get the full benefits of your breast milk! Supplied with two bottle, screw caps and bottle stands, you'll be able to save two bottles of milk for each feeding session.
What Are the Benefits of Breast Pumping?
If babies struggle to feed after birth, excess milk can accumulate in your breasts, causing pain and even inflammation. By using a breast pump, you can save nutrient rich breast milk for your baby, alleviate your own discomfort and make breast-feeding much easier to fit around your daily schedule.
Adorable Bumble Bee Design
The bottles of the Beurer BY60 Kit are decorated with comforting images of bumble bees
Not only are the components of the Beurer Breast Pump Kit practical, they're also cute! The sunny white and yellow colour scheme and the sweet little bumble bee motif on the bottle can help you and your child feel calm and relaxed during feeding times.
Why Should I Trust the Beurer BY60 Electric Breast Pump Kit?
The Beurer BY60 Breast Pump Kit adheres to the Directive 93/42/EEC for medical products, meaning it is both safe to use and suitable for its stated purpose. As the device must meet a number of requirements relating to safety and efficacy to meet this standard, you can be sure it is a product you and your baby can trust.
Key Features and Benefits
- Supplied with a 3 year warranty
- 10 stimulation levels and 10 pumping levels for optimal comfort
- Memory function allows you to tailor your settings to your needs
- Display is bright, clear and easy to read
- Shows usage time so you can keep track of the process
- Easy to put together and use
- Two bottles, screw caps and stands are supplied
- Manual pump included for easier pumping away from home
- Silicone cushion with soft-touch surface for comfortable use (2 pcs., size normal and small)
- Adapter for Avent and NUK bottles: pump can also be used with those bottles
- Non-slip, abrasion-resistant rubber feet for secure standing
- Accessories can be disinfected
- Easy storing in the provided bag for at home or on the way
- Official medical device approval for a product you can trust
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5V AA batteries (alkaline batteries)
- Voltage (input): 100-240V (AC~) 50/60Hz
- Voltage (output): 6V (DC ) 1.0 A
- Dimensions (L x W x H):: 168 x 100 x 53 mm
- Volume: max 45 dB (distance 1.5m)
- Weight (without batteries): 310g
- Maximum suction pressure: 0.32 bar
- Operating conditions: +5°C to +40°C, 30% to 85% relative humidity (non-condensing), 700 – 1060 hPa ambient pressure
- Storage conditions: -20°C to +60°C, 10% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing), 700 – 1060 hPa ambient pressure
- Expected running time: 500 hours
- Interval usage: 30 minutes ON / 30 minutes OFF
- Protection class: Double protected and in accordance with protection class 2
- Electromagnetic compatibility: complies with EN 60601-1-2
- Safety requirements: complied with EN 60601-1
- Drinking equipment: complies with EN 14350